Create application account
Enter the following information to create an account. Once your account is created, you will be able to begin the online application process.
All of the information you enter will be kept confidential and only used for accepting your application to LCCC.
Your email address will be your username. Please ensure this is an active address that you check frequently. LCCC will use this to communicate with you until you receive your student email address.
A Social Security Number/ITIN is required to apply for IRS Form 1098T, federal and state reporting.
Please note that passwords are case sensitive. It is important to remember your username and password so that you can return to your application at any point before submitting to LCCC. You will also need this username and password to return and receive your student number once your application has been submitted and processed.
Your password must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 8 characters in length.
- Cannot contain your user name or your full name.
- Include at least three of the following four character types:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z);
- English lowercase characters (a through z);
- Numerals (0 through 9);
- Non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %)